Substratum is a decentralized web that allows anyone to host their own site on the blockchain. This means, you can now access websites without using your personal information or giving up your data. To buy SUB tokens, follow these steps:
The crypto.com coin news is a step by step guide on how to buy Substratum (SUB) and the best exchanges to do so.
The following is information about this guide: So, you’ve done your research on Substratum and are certain that the project would revolutionize the world. You’ll most likely have one basic question: where can I get Substratum (SUB)? This post will provide you with a straightforward solution as well as the safest method to keep your SUB.
Is it too late to purchase Substratum?
To begin, understand that if you wish to engage in the Substratum project, you will need to purchase SUB tokens. SUB coins are just the Substratum network’s fuel. More information about this may be found in our Substratum guide.
The SUB cryptocurrency initially appeared on exchanges on September 25, 2017, at a price of $0.048 per token. Since then, the token has reached all-time highs of $3.19 on January 9, 2018, and is now trading at $0.43 per SUB. Total Crypto does not believe in purchasing tokens at all-time highs, and we are now receiving a substantial discount on Substratum.
The project is known as “the new internet” because of its broad ambition. Substratum is still in its infancy. It’s important to remember that it just launched its ICO on September 14, 2017, and its product is still in BETA.
CryptoPay, Substratum’s payment system, is expected to debut in mid-2018. We’re thrilled about this product and what it might imply for holders of SUB tokens. The reason for this is that CryptoPay works similarly to PayPal in that it enables website and app owners to accept and process transactions.
The distinction is that CryptoPay will accept both bitcoin and fiat transactions. For example, SUB will be utilized as an intermediate currency in trades. If a merchant accepts Bitcoin as payment but prefers USD, the conversion currency will be SUB: Bitcoin > SUB > USD. As a result, if CryptoPay is extensively embraced by website and app operators, demand for SUB should rise substantially.
To summarize, it is not too late to purchase Substratum. What matters is the price you pay for your tokens.
What is the maximum height that Substratum may reach?
This might be a question worth ten billion dollars. The reality is that no one can predict the value of a cryptocurrency in the future. It’s conceivable that they’ll be completely worthless.
The industry that Substratum is disrupting is web hosting, which is expected to be worth $153 billion by 2022, according to estimates. It’s fair to claim that Substratum is extremely inexpensive if it captures even 1% of that market.
GoDaddy is the most well-known hosting business, and it is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange. GoDaddy is worth $10.25 billion at the time of writing! Although cryptocurrencies are clearly not stocks, it is fascinating to examine the profits that support these stock market values. The current price-to-earnings ratio for GoDaddy is 156.4. This implies that the business earns $1 for every $156.4 in market capitalization.
Bloomberg.com provided this image.
“The price-earnings ratio (P/E ratio) is a valuation metric that compares a company’s current share price to its per-share earnings.”
So, even if Substratum just captures a small portion of the internet hosting industry, we believe it will be a success. Please keep in mind that we just looked at GoDaddy as an example.
Substratum CryptoPay has the potential to become the PayPal of the cryptocurrency world. Its worth is ultimately determined by its degree of acceptance, as well as the Substratum network’s.
We don’t know how far Substratum can go. All we know is that if they accomplish their goal, SUB will be very valuable.
How To Buy SUB – Our Two Favorite Methods Explained
We’ll show you two options for purchasing SUB. It is entirely up to you to choose which option is best for you.
- How to purchase SUB with fiat money You’ll need to sign up for Coinbase and a bitcoin exchange to do so. We understand that having several accounts is inconvenient, but there is currently no other way to get some SUB.
- The second alternative is for people who currently own bitcoin and would want to exchange it for SUB. We’ll teach you how to utilize the finest exchange.
Purchasing a SUB With Fiat
This technique is for people who are investing in cryptocurrencies for the first time. You should also keep in mind that you’ll need to create an Ethereum wallet to store your SUB.
Just a heads up: the setup for this procedure will take some time. We’ll walk you through the simplest and most effective method of purchasing SUB.
Investing in Crypto
Simply scroll past the Coinbase content. It’s quite probable that you’ve already done so. You did a fantastic job!
Sign Up For A Coinbase Account
The Basics of Coinbase
- Coinbase, the world’s most popular cryptocurrency exchange, was established in 2012 and has a long track record.
- Serious Backers: IVP, the venture capital company that participated in the most recent financing round, was an early investor in companies like Netflix and Twitter. Companies like the New York Stock Exchange are among the other investors.
- Simple to Use: Coinbase is known for its user-friendly UI. This makes it the ideal cryptocurrency exchange for beginners.
- Small Minimum Deposit: On Coinbase, you may deposit as little as €6 in bitcoins.
- Coinbase is a regulated cryptocurrency exchange, making it one of the few.
- Insurance and segregation of money: Customer funds are insured and separated. Customers in the United States are even covered up to a balance of $250,000.
- For US consumers, deposit methods include credit/debit card, bank transfer, and PayPal.
- Cryptocurrencies that may be traded include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin.
- Email and FAQs are two methods of customer support.
Interested in investing more than $100 in SUB via Coinbase? There’s good news! By joining up via Total Crypto, you will also get a $10 bonus!
Do you need assistance with account creation? Simply read our in-depth Coinbase tutorial!
My Coinbase Account Has Been Created! So, what’s next?
You did a great job with the hoop leaping. The bad news is that you will have to utilize a cryptocurrency exchange to purchase SUB straight from Coinbase. To do so, you’ll need to first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin, then exchange them for SUB on Binance afterwards. We like purchasing Ethereum since the transactions are quicker. However, you can’t go wrong with Bitcoin’s father.
Coinbase’s quickest method to purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum
If you want to purchase Ethereum and Bitcoin on Coinbase with the lowest costs possible, check out our Coinbase tutorial. It does, however, take a little longer since you must move your money to Coinbase’s sibling exchange GDAX and purchase your bitcoin there instead. We strongly advise you to use GDAX to save money.
Proceed to the following step after you have your ETH or BTC in your Coinbase account.
How to Create a SUB Wallet
We understand that there are so many wallets available in the bitcoin world that it may be very confusing. The good news is that SUB is an ERC-20 token, which means it was created on the Ethereum network. We suggest using MyEtherWallet, the most popular Ethereum wallet. It’s even better since it’s completely free!
We’ve put together some helpful materials to help you get started with MyEtherWallet:
SUB tokens may be seen in the ‘View Wallet Info’ area of your MyEtherWallet after it is up and running. Simply click on the ‘Show All Tokens’ button to view your SUB balance.
To locate SUB and check your balance, just scroll down the list of tokens.
The Safest Method for Storing Your SUB
MyEtherWallet is a fantastic method to keep track of your SUB. MyEtherWallet should be used in conjunction with a hardware wallet if you want the most secure solution money can buy.
What makes a hardware wallet more secure than a software wallet? Hardware wallets keep your private keys on the device itself. Because your private key is never visible to the outside world, it is protected against things like phishing attempts and keyloggers. The truth is that there are a growing number of hackers out there attempting to steal bitcoin. It’s a tendency that’s only going to grow worse as bitcoin values increase, so upgrading your security may be a good idea.
SUB is an ERC-20 coin, which means it can be used with both of the most common hardware wallets. Both Trezor and Ledger are hardware wallets that we use ourselves and are pleased to recommend to Total Crypto subscribers.
Are you having trouble deciding which hardware wallet is right for you? Check out our comparison of the Ledger and the Trezor.
94.80 € (including European tax and free shipping)
Do you need assistance setting up your Ledger? Take a look at our step-by-step instructions.
128.26 Euros (including European tax and shipping)
Do you need assistance setting up your Trezor? Take a look at our step-by-step instructions.
Take a few minutes to read our tutorial if you need assistance connecting your Trezor or Ledger with Myetherwallet.
Register for a Binance account.
So, you’ve got Bitcoin or Ethereum in your Coinbase account, and your SUB is ready to be stored in MyEtherWallet. Now all that’s left is to open a cryptocurrency exchange account and swap your ETH for BTC in order to get Substratum. Binance accounts for almost all of SUB’s trading volume. Binance is one of the finest exchanges out there, and it is now the biggest exchange in the world, according to Total Crypto. It’s a no-brainer for us where to get our SUB.
Facts about Binance:
- The World’s Largest Crypto-to-Crypto Exchange: Binance is the world’s largest crypto-to-crypto exchange!
- Binance has a huge selection of cryptocurrencies. You can get your hands on over 100 different cryptocurrencies. One of them is Ripple.
- Friendly to the user: The crypto-to-crypto trade is the most straightforward we’ve ever encountered. We believe that this is one of the major reasons behind Binance’s rapid rise.
- Customer Assistance: Binance provides email support in many languages for????????
Get SUB on the biggest crypto-to-crypto exchange in the world.
Do you need assistance with creating a Binance account? Take a look at our Binance guide.
How to Move Bitcoin or Ethereum from Coinbase to Binance
So, your Binance account should be ready to use right now. You must transfer your Crypto to Binance in order to exchange it for SUB, whether you have money on Coinbase or in another wallet.
- Go to your Binance account and log in.
- Click “Deposit” after selecting “Funds.”
- If you have Ethereum on Coinbase, be sure you choose it, or Bitcoin if you have BTC. If you transfer money to the incorrect wallet, you risk losing it!
- Then you’ll see your Binance deposit address. Simply copy and paste this URL. As an example, we’ve utilized Bitcoin.
- Go to Coinbase’s ‘Accounts’ page after logging in.
- Select the coin you want to send and press the send button.
- In the ‘Recipient’ wallet address box, paste your Binance deposit address and the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Continue to complete the transaction. Your Bitcoin and Ethereum should appear in your Binance account within a few minutes.
Do You Have Crypto in a Different Wallet?
- Simply transfer your cryptocurrency to your Binance account.
How to Exchange BTC or ETH for SUB on Binance
The difficult job is finally completed. In your Binance account, you should have some Bitcoin or Ethereum. It’s now or never to acquire your SUB!
- If you have Bitcoin on Binance, go to the homepage and choose ‘BTC Markets’, or ‘ETH Markets’ if you have Ethereum. Then, in the search box, type SUB and choose the SUB/ETH or SUB/BTC market.
- After then, you’ll see a trade screen. It may seem difficult at first sight, but don’t be put off; we’ll teach you how to proceed. Simply go to the ‘Market’ tab (this enables you to buy at the market price). Then just type in the number of SUB you wish to purchase. You can also use the percentage buttons to purchase Substratum with a certain proportion of your Binance balance.
- Your transaction will be completed after you click ‘Buy,’ and your SUB will show in your Binance account.
What Is The Best Way To Send SUB From Binance To MyEtherWallet?
Okay, we’ve got our Binance SUB and MyEtherWallet set up. We suggest that you remove your SUB from the exchange and keep it in your MyEtherWallet. The reason for this is because exchanges store a large amount of cryptocurrency and are thus attractive targets for hackers. Also, rather of relying on a third party, wouldn’t you want to have control over your own crypto?
- Copy your public address from your Ethereum wallet.
- Binance may be accessed by logging in.
- Go to ‘Funds’ and choose the ‘Withdrawals’ option.
- Choose Substratum from the dropdown menu, then put your Ethereum public wallet address and the amount you wish to withdraw into the appropriate fields.
- Simply click “Submit” to have your SUB delivered to your MyEtherWallet.
? Top Tip: If you want to retrieve your SUB off Binance, you’ll have to pay a withdrawal fee. You may check the withdrawal cost here before you withdraw!
You now know how to get SUB in the simplest manner possible. Which technique you use is completely up to you. The Substratum project and how it can make the world a better place excite the Total Crypto Team. We’re especially interested in how CryptoPay might aid merchant adoption of bitcoin. We’re interested to see whether CryptoPay is the answer to merchant acceptance, which has been a stumbling block for crypto in the past.
Guys, be safe out there, and we’ll hopefully see you on the moon.
DISCLAIMER: The activity of the cryptoassets discussed in this paper is uncontrolled. This post is not intended to provide financial advice. Always do independent research.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I buy a substratum?
You can purchase a Substratum by going to the Substratum website and following their instructions.
How do I buy SafeMoon?
SafeMoon is a free game that you can download on Steam.
How do I get SafeMoon for beginners?
SafeMoon is a game mode that will make the game easier for new players. To access it, you must press and hold triangle on your PS4 controller while playing Beat Saber.
- crypto.com app review
- dutch coin stock
- future of cryptocurrency 2021