Scallop has announced its new flexible staking platform, SCLP is listed on Kucoin and PancakeSwap, while Gate.io will be added soon. Additionally Scallop recently hosted a live stream with successful ICOs in which they discussed their upcoming projects
The date is October 28th, 2021, in London, United Kingdom.
Scallop is delighted to announce that on October 28, 2021, the native SCLP token was added to PancakeSwap. On the same day, Gate.io trading became operational. SCLP also earned a World premier Listing on the KuCoin platform today, temporarily achieving an ATH of $100 and is performing close to 20x at the time of this publishing, providing larger access to Scallop’s ecosystem and asset.
Scallop’s native asset is now available on a variety of significant trading platforms. The addition of SCLP to KuCoin, PancakeSwap, and Gate.io expands the asset’s reach and lets more individuals to participate in the ecosystem. Scallop’s native currency, SCLP, is necessary to access items, prizes, and trade bonuses via the on-chain DeFi financial environment.
Because the asset is on the Scallop Chain, paying fees on the Scallop platform is done via SCLP. Scallop Chain is the world’s first controlled blockchain, for those who are unaware. Users must pay fees to trade digital assets and use the on/off ramps to convert fiat cash to cryptocurrency. Institutional customers may also utilize SCLP to pay for platform management expenses.
SCLP is a Binance Smart Chain BEP-20 token. With an initial market value of $1,267,5000, it has an initial supply of 8,450,000 tokens out of a total supply of 100,000,000. In addition, in Scallop’s initial investment round, 23.5 percent of the tokens were awarded to strategic investors, with the remaining 76.5 percent earmarked for the company’s commercial operations.
Raj Bagadi, CEO and Founder of Scallop, adds:
“A key goal of the token is to get SCLP into the hands of the general population. It upholds the spirit of our larger aim, which is to hasten the transition to a more egalitarian and decentralized financial system. Regular individuals will have easier access to the exchange listings. I’m quite pleased of the staking program since it demonstrates the benefits of DeFi to the general public when compared to conventional financing.”
On October 28, 2021, Scallop will launch its staking platform. Users will get premiums in addition to conventional value holders via the platform, which can be accessed at app.scallopchain.com. It is not necessary to put cash in a crypto wallet or exchange account since Scallop’s staking program gives flexibility. Furthermore, it allows for stakes ranging from 30 days to four years. Longer staking durations result in bigger returns, up to 200 percent APY.
Scallop is a cutting-edge finance ecosystem for consumers who desire a more efficient and safe method to handle their crypto and fiat assets in one location. Our goal is to mainstream digital assets and bridge the divide between decentralized and conventional finance. MahaDao, a renowned blockchain initiative, helped to launch the firm.
Scallop’s built-in NFT marketplace synchronized with accounts enables users to buy, sell, and utilize digital material, adding an additional degree of protection and comfort of mind. They may also get the greatest interest rates via DeFi protocols like Compound and Aave, which provide all the benefits without the complication. Visit https://scallopx.com/ for additional details.
- Karampal Singh is an Indian politician.
- [email protected]